SPORT & REMEDIAL
- INCREASE MOBILITY
- DECREASE PAIN
- IMPROVE SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- INJURY MANAGEMENT
WHAT SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
In my opinion, Jason is indeed at the top of the tree of massage therapists ….
Jason has always been extremely professional in his approach and his work ….
Jason displayed a high degree of professionalism, dedication and honesty ….
SOME OF THE ORGANISATIONS JASON HAS WORKED WITH
QUEENSLAND ACADEMY OF SPORT
AUSTRALIAN MOUNTAIN BIKING
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR TREATMENTS?
Why do professional athletes incorporate massage into their training program? Because it is proven to reduce the chance of injury, assist in recovery and improve overall performance. Some of the benefits you will get from remedial massage and sports massage include:
- Reduced muscle tension and pain
- Lengthening of specific muscle groups to improve flexibility and mobility
- Removal of toxins and metabolic wastes to speed up recovery time
- Improved circulation resulting in the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to your cells
- Breaking down of scar tissue and elongation of muscles
- Correcting problems in your body, including chronic muscular
- Skeletal imbalances, improved posture and joint mobility
- Stretching of tendons to keep them supple and healthy
- Reduced risk of sports related injuries, such as shin splints, tendinitis, plantar fasciitis and torn muscles.
To further enhance these benefits we generally recommend combining massage therapy with a specific exercise program and good nutrition.